Outpatient Care Schedule
You can download a PDF file of the monthly schedule for outpatient attending physicians from this link. We apologize that, at this time, the chart is only available in Japanese.
Initial Consultation Hours
Monday-Friday, 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays
8:45 to 11:30am
Sundays, Public Holidays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays, Dec 29 - Jan 3, July 1
Please note that some departments’ consultation hours vary from the above (see below)
Important Points Regarding Outpatient Consultations
- If you are coming for your first consultation, be sure to bring a referral letter from your current physician. You can ask your current physician for one, and if preferred, they can also schedule your initial appointment with us for you.
- Please note that sudden emergencies and other factors can make a doctor unavailable during their regularly schedule consultation periods. Please call ahead if you need to meet a specific physician.
- Please note that consultations with specialist doctors in internal medicine require prior consultation with general internal medicine doctors.
- The General Surgery department’s Wednesday afternoon breast cancer consultations are for invited patients who have a postcard from the city of Ashikaga about a consultation, those coming for a regular, periodic consultation, or others who wish to be examined.
- Individuals coming for a follow-up breast exam should come in on Monday or Friday.
- Saturday breast exams are by appointment only. Individuals who want an initial exam should come on a Wednesday afternoon.
- Individuals who do not have an invitation postcard, whether their first or follow-up breast exam, will be assessed an examination fee of ¥5,000.
- Please note that the Cardiovascular Surgery department’s outpatient consultations are limited to Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons.
- The Anesthesiology department does not carry out outpatient consultations.
- General outpatient reception for the Pediatric department starts at 2pm.